RBI Assistant Notification 2023: RBI has released a notification for the recruitment of 450 Assistant positions. Along with the announcement, the application process has also begun. The application link is now active on www.rbi.org.
Here are some key details about the RBI Assistant Notification Recruitment in 2023:
– Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in any subject. For OBC, SC, and ST candidates, passing marks are sufficient.
– Knowledge of computer word processing is mandatory.
2. Age Limit: The minimum age is 20 years, and the maximum age is 28 years as of September 1, 2023. This means candidates should be born between September 2, 1995, and September 1, 2003. SC and ST candidates have a 5-year age relaxation, and OBC candidates have a 3-year age relaxation.
3. Salary: The starting basic salary will be Rs. 20,700 per month. The salary will progress through various stages, reaching a maximum of Rs. 55,700 per month after 20 years. Additional allowances like DA and TA will also be provided.
4. Application Fee:
– General, OBC, and EWS candidates: Rs. 450 + GST
– SC, ST, and PwD candidates: Rs. 50 + GST
5. Selection Process:
– Candidates will go through three online exams: Preliminary, Main, and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
6. Exam Pattern (Preliminary):
– The preliminary exam will be one hour long and consist of 100 questions worth 100 marks.
– It includes 30 questions on English, 35 on Numerical Ability, and 35 on Reasoning Ability.
– Qualifying in the preliminary exam is required to proceed to the Main exam.
7. Main Exam:
– The main exam will have 200 questions worth 200 marks, with 135 minutes allotted.
– It covers Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge, with 40 questions each.
– There is a provision for negative marking, with one-fourth of a mark deducted for each wrong answer.
8. Main and LPT Exam Pattern:
– Based on performance in the Main exam, candidates will be shortlisted for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
– The LPT will be conducted in the local language of the respective region.
9. Failure in LPT: Candidates failing the Language Proficiency Test will be disqualified.
10. Special Preparation for SC/ST: Special preparation will be provided to SC and ST category candidates before the exam.
Please note that the last date for application is October 4, 2023. The preliminary exam will be held on October 21 and 23, 2023, and the main exam is scheduled for December 2, 2023. Candidates are advised to visit the official RBI website for further details and updates.