NEW DELHI: Chinese tech major Lenovo showcased its P2 and A Plus cell phones at the IFA tech reasonable in Berlin.
The Lenovo P2 accompanies a 5.5-inch 1080p AMOLED show, 3GB RAM, 32GB memory which can be extended upto 64GB by means of MicroSD card, 13MP back and 5MP front camera and immense 5100 mAh battery. It keeps running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the case.
It has a metal body and a unique mark sensor on the front. The telephone availability highlights incorporate 4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC.
The Lenovo A Plus accompanies a 4.5-inch show with 845×480 pixel determination, 1GB RAM, 8GB capacity expandable up to 32GB by means of mciroSD card, 5MP back camera with a LED blaze and 2MP front camera, and a 2,000 mAh battery. The cell phone keeps running on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the crate.
It is fueled by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor and offers 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
The Lenovo A Plus is estimated at EUR 69 (roughly Rs 5,200) and the Lenovo P2 at EUR 249 (around Rs 18,500). The Lenovo A Plus will go marked down this month while the Lenovo P2 will contact you in November.
Lenovo has as of late turned into the second-greatest cell phone brand regarding esteem. It had gained Motorola in October 2014 from Google.
The organization as of late propelled a progression of cell phones like, K5 PLUS, ZUK Z1 and Moto G4 Plus among others in India.
Lenovo P2 details:
- 5.5-inch (1080×1920 pixels) AMOLED full HD show
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB inward memory, expandable memory through microSD
- 5110mAh battery
- Unique mark sensor
- 13MP back camera with LED streak
- 5MP front-confronting camera
- 4G LTE
- Android Marshmallow
Lenovo A Plus details:
- 4.5-inch ( 480×854 pixels) show
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB inside capacity, expandable memory up to 32GB
- 2000mAh battery
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5MP back camera with LED streak
- 2MP front-confronting camera
- Android Lollipop